Time & Location
28 Feb 2024, 11:00 – 12:30
Epsom, 1 Derby Square, Epsom KT19 8AG, UK
About the event
Join us for our BIG coffee meet in Epsom!
We are bringing as many parents as possible together in one place, to meet new friends and share the highs and lows (and all that in-between) of parenting.
The following is included in your ticket price:
* A space for you and your little one to meet new friends
* Unlimited hot drinks
* The chance to speak with our wellbeing experts (just grab them if you want to chat!)
We have the following experts on hand to join in the conversation:
- Kendra Blake
Kendra Blake is a mental health occupational therapist & motherhood coach. She specializes in supporting women in Matrescence (the becoming of a mother) by helping them rediscover themselves, so that they can feel their most confident, calm and connected within motherhood. Her purpose is to help you thrive amidst the challenges of modern motherhood.
- Meg Murray Jones
Meg is a reflexologist, therapeutic and functional breathwork teacher and Founder of Postpartum Plan, a platform that supports new parents through the first year postpartum. Meg is passionate about female mental health during pregnancy and postpartum and does regular talks on how to revolutionise postpartum care. Meg is also a mum of 3 so has lived and breathed postpartum and understands the emotional rollercoaster that comes with it.
Our event is relaxed...
- Running late? Don’t worry, you can join us after nap time
- We will introduce you to others if you are arriving alone
- Conversation is driven by you - no sales pitches or formal presentations - most of our experts are parents too and are here for the coffee and conversation just as much as you are!
We cant wait to see you there!
- Ticket type
The BIG Coffee Meet EpsomPrice£12.00Sold Out
This event is sold out