Time & Location
14 Mar 2024, 11:00 – 15 Mar 2024, 12:30
London, 77 Bedford Hill, London SW12 9HD, UK
About the event
Join us for our BiG coffee meet in Balham!
We are bringing as many parents as possible together in one place, to meet new friends and share the highs and lows (and all that in-between) of parenting.
The following is included in your ticket price:
* A space for you and your little one to meet new friends
* Unlimited hot drinks
* The chance to speak with our wellbeing experts (just grab them if you want to chat)
We have the following experts on hand to join in the conversation:
- Kendra Blake - Occupational Therapist and Matrescence Coach
- Meg Murray Jones - Reflexologist and Founder of Postpartum Plan. Currently training as a Breath-work Practitioner
Our event is relaxed...
- Running late? Don’t worry, you can join us after nap time
- We will introduce you to others if you are arriving alone
- Conversation is driven by you - no sales pitches or formal presentations - most of our experts are parents too and are here for the coffee and conversation just as much as you are!
We cant wait to see you there!